Virtual Murder Mystery Weekend: Murder on the Nile
Win a Free Digital Ticket for Murder on the Nile Mystery Weekend
Don’t miss our Tutmania talk and other fun events online from January 29-30, 2022.
On January 29, Laura has been asked to present her talk: “Tutmania and the exciting Tomb of Tutankhamun discovery”, as part of a Virtual Egypt Murder on the Nile Mystery weekend January 29-30.
It’s an exciting two-day online event put on by the British murder mystery company Red Herring Games. You can take part from ANYWHERE in the world with a digital ticket.
Thank you for participating in the contest!
The contest is over. Big congratulations to our free ticket winners Jayne D., Nigel B., Anne T., Helen M., and Farida M. We will continue to run more contests, so stay tuned!
Not a winner but want to attend as a friend of Ancient Egypt Alive?
Simply enter this special Ancient Egypt Alive discount code AncientEgyptAlive to get 50% off your ticket (GBP£15 instead of £30).
- Long Before Pride: Hidden Love and Sex in Ancient Egypt
- Celebrating fatherhood in Ancient Egypt.
- The Allure of Egypt’s Pyramids in Post Pandemic Times
- Bread in Ancient Egypt.
- Egyptian Treasures of the Vatican Museums
- Ram heads for Ramses, dove feather pillows…and close encounters with the Lord of Highclere Castle
- Sideways, Stiff and Striding: Why did the Egyptians draw that way?
- The Whys of Wonderful Things
- Who were the Black Pharaohs?
- My First Visit to ROM’s Egyptian Collection